Corporate Communications Exclusive Image Bank - 5 Year Buyout
Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S.
An image bank for all corporate communication needs of the brand that would be able to communicate effectively and relatably to different target groups across varied demographics relevant to the product offerings of the client.
To equip the client's agency with a large number of images with high production value that would be relevant and effective for all communication purposes.
Images that would aid in brand building, brand identity, brand affinity and loyalty.
Images that feel authentic of relevant., relatable people living life to the full and sharing special moments was key to the successful execution of this brief.
To maximize on value and aid brand affinity and loyalty MWP's approach was to create an image bank that would be able to tell stories which would connect the consumer through the many different touch points through which they engage with the product range.
Images that were obviously connected through the story it told, but varied and also able to be impactful and emotive while utilised as stand-alone images.
+ Location Scouting
+ Crew sourcing and booking
+ Props and Wardrobe sourcing
• Production and Shoot
+ Photo Editing
+ Color Grade
An aspritational, but achievable and believable feel to the spaces and people in the scenes, going about their life and interactions with their special ones in their most intimate space, their bedrooms.
Camera department were on point with the gajillion lens, angle and camera changes between both stills and video.
The lighting team possibly gets the largest shout-out as the number of moving parts for the size of the team was possibly the most impressive performance we have personally witnessed on any set to date.
- Pitching, quoting, project discovery, concept development, problem solving, negotiation – over the course of 5 weeks
- Pre-production and production – 2,5 weeks
- Shoot – 1.5 weeks
- The post-production process – 12 weeks.
- The project was affected over an 8 extended-day shoot
- Across 2 cities at varied locations.
- The casting of 34 cast members, including children, family members, young adults, and older more professional-looking models were handled by the MWP casting team across the 2 cities.
- A stylist team, and hair and make-up artist team ensured that the creative brief was followed to the letter.